Followers

Friday 19 June 2009

Craft Stamper Inspiration




This card was inspired by page 77 of the July craft stamper magazine project "Castle Niche" I didn't have an Embelliscrap niche box, so I attempted to get the same effect by using 2 cards the same size and cutting an aperture in one of them. the sides were made by folding a piece of card concertina stlye and attaching to both pieces of card.

Again those gorgeous nonsence papers from "we are memory keepers" were used, and stamps from the "mushroom lane" range over at http://www.cornishheritagefarms.com/

I hope you like the finished result!...

4 comments:

  1. Wow, this is fantastic. It must have taken you ages to make but it's well worth all that time.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this project in Craft Stamper too and am planning to give it a go as well as the metal frame they did. I am impressed with how you got around not having the box and think it looks great! Thanks for your comments on my blog and hope I see you there again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Juls, u did a great job on this project ! The colours are fab and I LOVE those mushroom houses ^_^

    ReplyDelete