Followers

Friday 31 December 2010

Favourite 5 from 2010.....plus bonus matieral !!!!!!

Hello All,

Well the Lovely Debby has asked to see our favourite 5 from last year......although I am so relieved that she has said that we can sneek a few extra in, as I have been trying to cut it down to 5 but have been finding it impossible..........not that I mean that to sound big headed, believe me looking through last years work there was a lot that made me think....why did I ever think that would be ok to put out there for everyone to see...LOL

So I will start with my favourite make:

I keep coming back to this one as my favourite....which I am quite surprised at as it is quite a simple card....there is just something about this I love.
I have got right into using templates this year to make shaped cards.....I love this teapot...and well I just Love tea, so this card had to be in my selection.

I think it is the bright colours and the shape of this one I love.

I think this one is one that I am surprised that I have selected for my final 5.....I think its because it was me branching out and trying a new style...I had never attempted doing my own backing paper before this....and I Love the altered art look...considering it was a first attempt at this style I was happy with it, and I think its kind of quirky.

Again quite a simple card.....I just Love Leanne Ellis images, and I like the bright colours.... Its got the distressed look but without bieng dark........which was always a problem I had in the past.

And My Bonus Matieral.....I just couldn't bring myself to cut these ones off the list:


Thanks for looking
Hugs Juls

25 comments:

  1. They're all beautiful Juls and your cards are always fantastic so I'm sure it wasn't easy narrowing them down. I had several cards that I couldn't believe I'd put on the blog when I looked back LOL, we're the same in that. Happy new year sweetie. Hugs, Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't choose between them, simply gorgeous each one, you are such a wonderful crafter juls and a special blog friend.
    all the best for the new year to you and yours. janex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful selection of cards Juls...I'm not surprised you had trouble picking only 5...all of your work is stunning! Happy New Year to you...lets hope its a good one for us :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Juls, Wow these are all stunning, I'm really looking forward to seeing your 2011 creations. Happy New Year.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow hun what an amazing,set of cards,hun just gorgoues detail and colurs on them all just wanted to wish you all a happy and healthy new year too hunny love hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards! Did you notice most of your picks are a "romantic" theme? haha! Aweee!!! Love them all! Thanks for sharing your favs, they are all beautiful!
    Have a Happy New Year's Eve and see you in 2012!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely year in review.. I agree that it would be tough to narrow down to only 5.. these are all gorgeous, Juls! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. All gorgeous cards Juls, love them :o) I had enough trouble choosing 10 of mine, not sure I could've narrowed it down to 5 lol! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunningly beautiful creations. I agree with Dena and her observation of your romantic nature. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful selection of cards Jules.
    Wishing you and your family a very happy & healthy New Year
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous selections of cards Juls!! Happy New Year!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fabulous selection of cards Juls. I can see how you found it so hard to limit it to 5 especially when you are so wonderfully creative. Have yourself a very Happy New Year! keeleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, what stunning cards Juls, they are all totally gorgeous :-)
    Happy New Year
    claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I recently "found "your blog and this post just blew me away. My oh my you are
    T-A-L-E-N-T-E-D!!!
    Your creations are gorgeous; I'm glad I am a follower; I wont miss a thing in 2011! :)
    Happy New Year!!
    Hugs,
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are all just gorgeous...wow. You certainly do have talent!

    Have a very Happy New Year and look fwd to seeing more creations from you in 2011!

    Hugs;
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi,
    thank you so much for your peek - loved all your cards
    i wish you a very Happy new year
    Thanks for your sweet wishes
    love and hugs
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your 5 faves Juls and your extras. They're all stunning. Your first favourite is amazing.

    All the best for 2011.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow a fantastic selection of cards juls.i`ve only just discovered you blog so i`m looking forward to seeeing more of your stunning cards.
    happy new year :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Juls

    What a beautiful collection .. .. and I remember nearly all of them.

    You must have struggled to choose because you have created some amazing makes this year.

    Thank you for all the inspiration you have provided.

    Best wishes for 2011.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. All beautiful works of art darling
    Happy New year 2011
    Thank you for all the lovely comments you left me over the past year , you're a star
    Hugs Susie sugar

    ReplyDelete
  21. They are all gorgeous, you make beautiful creations!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Happy New Year!!
    It seems like forever since I've been able to hop around and leave some love. What a year! I certainly hope that you have a blessed year and keep up the FABULOUS projects and inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh WOW these are gorgeous and I can't choose a favourite they're all stunning.
    Thank you for joining in my challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete