Followers

Tuesday 9 May 2017

Digi Chooseday - Week 19

 



Hi There,

Its Digi Chooseday again, As always the challenge is anything goes. The team were asked to think of summer.

For may make I have had a little play with digital crafting. I have used  Winnie Starfish & Sandcastle which you can find here and I used the film reel from the Winnie Sugar Sprinkle collection, which you can find here

I used Seriff CAP to blend some of the pictures in the Winnie starfish & Sandcastle collection & tried to make it look a bit like Winnie had made a scrapbook page of her Holiday.

I hope you like :-)

Please do pop over to the Digi Chooseday blog, and grab todays discount code & check out the inspiration from my fellow teamies.

12 comments:

  1. Your card looks very pretty in the soft summery colours Juls.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So clever, Julia! Really fab idea! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous fun card, she looks very relaxed on her hols , this will be me next month in Minorca .
    jane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, genius! Love your idea on the film; that is so cool! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Genius, I love how the film reel turned out, fab card x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a neat card Juls I love the way you have put the film along the bottom it exactly what you do in the Summertime is take photo. So neat Big hugs Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the images in the film and your FAB as always, coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card! Love what you did with the film reel.
    Hugs Hester

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhhh my!!!! Juls, this is so perfect!!! That film roll with all the pictures is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww...fantastic Summer card...I would love to get one off these...hugs Željka

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous roll of fil,....love how creative this is!💕

    ReplyDelete