Followers

Wednesday 20 December 2017

Mix it Up with Winnie


Hi All ... Having another Play with the gorgeous Winnie dies ... what I love is how you can mix and match them .. on this one I think I had a game of how many pieces of hair can you fit on one Winnie ... Lol :-) ... I love the dies for creating a really dimensional Winnie .... she is just so gorgeous!! I have cut her out of the gorgeous Die Cutting Essential paper pad, & then framed her using the gorgeous Bubbleicious Frame die, & Finally finished the card off with a sentiment from the Belle Fleur stamp set.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Paper Shelter - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
Crafting With Friends - Anything Goes
Lil Patch Crafty Friends - Anything Goes

Thanks for Looking
Crafty Hugs
Julia



2 comments:

  1. lovely so do you think you can get more hair on lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie!!! I just love that image and the die cut you used is perfect for Winnie. Your coloring is really nice. Thanks for joining us at the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges for our latest challenge.  {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges}Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete