Followers

Monday 4 December 2017

Perfect Petals Sparkle

Hi All,

Back with another Stampin Unicorn make. This was also featured on Hochanda, you can still catch both the shows on rewind, here and here

There was a little bit of discussion on TV as to how I had done this one, so I thought I would fill you in. I have used the stamp Perfect Petals ( aldo available at Polkadoodles and Hochanda ) I have stamped and embossed with gold embossing powder , the flowers I stamped out twice and I have layered and shaped them a little to add some dimension. Both the background and the flowers have been coloured with Sheena's Sparkle Pens. I then added black and white paint splatters to give a more arty feel. The sentiment if from the fabulous Bits and Pieces paper pack and then added a few gems from the Heavenly dreams embellishment kit ( its worth checking out the bundle offer )

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
Through The Craftroom Door - Anything Goes
Lemon Shortbread - Anything Goes
Simon Says - Anything Goes
Crafty Gals Corner - Anything Goes

Thanks for look
Magic Sprinkles and Hugs from Ruby Rainbow Sparkle

No comments:

Post a Comment